|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Dec 14, 2015 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
APN IS TURNING 30!!!
Alberta Playwrights’ Network Society is a not for profit charity devoted to the development of Alberta playwrights at all stages for all stages. Since 1985 we have assisted hundreds of playwrights and hundreds of plays with their journey from the page to the stage.
In celebration of our 30th anniversary we are attempting to raise $30,000 through a variety of initiatives. If there is something that catches your eye, make a bid. You will be helping us help Alberta Playwrights write great new plays for stages everywhere!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Alberta Playwrights’ Network")
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). These can be processed over the phone.
Payments can be sent to Alberta Playwrights' Network (#208 - 331 - 41st Avenue NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 2N4)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders in Calgary can pick their items up at APN Offices (#208 - 331 - 41st Avenue NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 2N4)
- Winning Bidders outside of Calgary will be notified and asked for a shipping address where your prize can be mailed. APN will cover shipping costs.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —